Save on Other
- AU $34.93Trending at AU $42.36
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $21.26
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.22
- AU $5.61Trending at AU $7.99
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $34.61Trending at AU $49.66
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the sixteenth century through the twentieth, Texans have had interesting things to say about themselves, their home, and the rest of the world. People beyond its borders have had interesting things to say about Texas and Texans for almost as long. This book brings together some 700 teworthy quotations from or about Texas. Collectively they form a portrait of this unique place in the words of the people who have lived and created the Texas experience
- PublisherWordware Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication20/02/2001
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationPlano
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWordware Publishing Inc.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight408 g
- Width149 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySteven A. Jent
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.