All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionArmageddon is upon us, as the two armies prepare for battle. The fate of Earth is uncertain. Armed with the blessing of the Gods, and some formidable weapons, our heroes must go against all odds and defeat the evil Sthe. Will strength or strategy prevail? In the final part of the Wildflower Trilogy, Hayward incorporates a clever mix of history and fantasy into this tense and thrilling finale.
- Author BiographyPaul Hayward was born in Leicester and has lived and worked in Leicestershire all his life. Leaving school at sixteen, he joined the police cadets and went on to serve as a police officer with the Force for thirty years. Upon retirement, he studied at Leicester University as a full-time mature student - gaining a BA(Hons) in Sociology, Archaeology and Ancient History, the Diploma in Social Work and a Master's Degree in Social Sciences. He then took a post with the local authority as an Education Welfare Officer and later, within an inner-city community college, worked with behavioural and emotional difficulties young people. In 1986, after completing a three months tour of the USA studying alternative methods of juvenile offender rehabilitation, he was made a Fellow of the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust. Recently as a special guest at St James's Palace in the presence of HRH Prince Philip, he was entered on the Outward Bound Trust's Roll of Honour. Paul is also a member of the English Speaking Union. Unable to ignore his aspiration any longer, he retired himself to write a novel, which subsequently evolved to become The Wild Flower Trilogy. He has three children and five grandchildren.
- Author(s)Paul B. Hayward
- PublisherMelrose Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMelrose Books
- Width166 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.