All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne morning it appeared, out of where, sitting right outside Stella's house - a broken, old bus. On the front, held up with packing tape, is a hand-painted sign: Heaven . How did it get there? Everyone wonders ...but one kws. Then, out from the shadows steps Stella, rmally so shy. She climbs onto the bus and, in a moment, sees everything that it could become: This bus could be ours, she says. And so, the lonely old bus - with the help of some colourful graffiti - becomes a hub of activity! People come together to hold meetings, play games and share stories; sparrows nest where the engine used to be and snails make their little homes under the tyres. But one day a tow truck arrives and threatens to take away t just the bus, but everything that everyone has worked so hard to create. Can Stella save the day?
- Author BiographyBob Graham is a Kate Greenaway-winning author-illustrator who has written and illustrated many acclaimed children's picture books including How to Heal a Broken Wing, Max, Jethro Byrde: Fairy Child and April Underhill: Tooth Fairy. His 2011 title, A Bus Called Heaven, is endorsed by Amnesty International UK and was the winner of the 2012 Children's Book Council of Australia Picture Book of the Year Award - a prize Bob has won an unprecedented six times. He lives in Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Bob Graham
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight238 g
- Width209 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bob Graham
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $56.06
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $33.72
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $12.31
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.51
- AU $22.58Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $9.97Trending at AU $17.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.