All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw where your organisation is heading and how your leadership will take it there? Do people working in your organisation always do what you want them to do? Is your team consistently enthusiastic, engaged and motivated to do its best? A Buzz in the Building will change the way you think about your business. The wisdom and stories gleaned from Kate Mercer's lifetime of working with business leaders make this book an engaging and inspirational read. Kate takes you through the mindsets and skills required to create an organisation that functions as smoothly and organically as a beehive. When you've read A Buzz in the Building you will kw how to: create great teams of people who kw where your organisation is going and are enthusiastic about playing their part in getting there; communicate so people do what you want them to do - willingly and without having to be chased all the time; and build a brilliant organisation that is as successful as the business it supports, that clients want to work with, and new employees want to join and stay part of.
- Author BiographyKate Mercer is an inspiring coach, facilitator and trainer who works with clients of her consultancy business, Leaders Lab, to create healthy organisations in which people develop the skills and resources they need to do a great job. Kate is also passionate about the use and impact of words and has put this into effect over her many years of managerial and consultancy experience. Her natural 'can do' attitude to leadership and her ability to speak and write in plain English make reading A Buzz in the Building a real pleasure. Kate writes from her wide experience of leadership - simply, practically and directly.
- Author(s)Kate Mercer
- PublisherSRA Books
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationAlcester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSRA Books
- Content NoteIllustrations throughout book by Stuart Roper
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.