All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.83Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionA memoir and worldview, a moving, poignant story of family life, relationships, fears, visions, dreams, joy, sadness, anxiety, hope and love of God. Sories are anchored on houses in various islands. Essays, songs, letters and Ignatian prayer journal of a Philippine pilgrim in Ohio.
- Author BiographyEduardo S. Canlas was visiting professor at The Ohio State University; adjunct instructor in International Economics at Ohio Dominican University. Studied at Xavier University, Cagayan de Oro city and former president of two state colleges in the Philippines.
- Author(s)Eduardo S Canlas Dr
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.