CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionAir refueling is conducted to provide rapid response, increased range, and extended airborne operations for bombers, fighters, airlift, command and control, and intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance aircraft. The planning and scheduling of limited tanker resources during employment operations is a major concern for Air Mobility Command (AMC). AMC does t currently have a simple tool that runs in a short amount of time to aid in planning operations. The tool developed allows AMC to input several sorties consisting of various aircraft types and armaments. Each sortie contains a base of origin, and is assumed to be attacking or patrolling in an engagement zone defined by the user.
- Author(s)Jeffrey R Miller
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight290 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.