All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionAre you prepared to walk the last mile with your loved one? A Caregiver's Life, Tips for Family Caregivers is a resource book consisting of sixty guidelines and points of references that enables family members to plan ahead and proceed into caregiving for a loved one with courage and optimism. The author provides practical information at the fingertips of family caregivers who are often in desperate need of help and immediate information to perform extraordinary tasks -- information that may improve the quality of patient care and enable one to care responsibly. The book focuses on two major issues: the ability for caregivers to utilize a teamwork approach to provide optimal patient care during all stages of caregiving; and for the caregiver to stay healthy - to make his/her physical and mental well-being a top priority. With over 65 million people, 29% of the U.S. adult population, including 31% of all U.S. households providing care for a chronically ill, disabled, and/or aged family member or friend during any given year, the book raises national awareness to caregiving challenges and directs caregivers to available resources via a Caregiver Resource Center.
- Author BiographyFrank Fazio was born and raised in Batavia, New York. A huge sports enthusiast, he envisioned a career in sports marketing and broadcast journalism. Having a bold entrepreneurial spirit and passion for starting and building companies, these endeavors led to his profession in later years as an executive management consultant providing management team support, advisory and operational intelligence services. His business writing career started after penning a series of leadership and CEO accountability white papers. What Differentiates the Good Companies From The Great Companies is his signature writing. Frank is an advocate for promoting high quality healthcare services for the aged and infirmed and is a volunteer in community outreach programs, and serves as a member of the lay ministry as an Usher at St. Edward Church in Palm Beach, Florida. A Caregiver's Life, Tips For Family Caregivers is his first creative writing endeavor and the launch of his Do Good Things in Life charitable organization. Frank resides in Palm Beach, Florida.
- Author(s)Frank a Fazio
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.