Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionA caregiving day keeps you running. A caregiving day also keeps you feeling. In our book of poems, 15 family caregivers write what about what they experience in their moments. Our poets care for parents, spouses and children. A few share a viewpoint from a place of life after caregiving has ended. We all want to make the most of the moments we have in each day. A Caregiving Day is also a way for us to help. We'll use the proceeds from our book sales to fund our CareGifters program operated through The Center for Family Caregivers, our n-profit organization. As often as we can, we send $500 to help a family caregiver in need. Because, when you ask for help, we want to be there for you. We're here to make your caregiving and after caregiving days easier.
- Author BiographyDenise M. Brown launched CareGiving.com in 1996; the website features the blogs of family caregivers, weekly words of comforts, free webinars, free weekly self-care plans and an active community. Denise debuted AfterGiving.com, which helps individuals transition into their lives after caregiving ends, in 2011. Denise has authored several books including The Caregiving Years, Six Stages to a Meaningful Journey, Take Comfort, Reflections of Hope for Caregivers and After Caregiving Ends, A Guide to Beginning Again. Denise's insights about the family caregiver experience have been featured in Time magazine, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, U.S. News & World Report, Money magazine and Chicago Tribune as well as on NPR.org and SmartMoney.com. She served as a community peer reviewer for Pew Research Center's report, Family Caregivers are Wired for Health, released in June 2013.
- Author(s)Denise M Brown
- Date of Publication07/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.