All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Christmas, and Carol Dickens's life is in major transition. Her son Finn, a talented trumpet player, is about to leave for college. Her ex-husband, a real-estate wheeler-dealer, wants to sell their properties in Kansas and move to Arizona. Her wheelchair-bound friend, Laurence, has fallen in love with her. To top it all off, Scraps, the family dog, is dying. As her world spins out of control, Carol seeks refuge in her research on the use of the semicolon - and in her ritual of cooking the perfect series of Victorian holiday meals inspired by <em>A Christmas Carol</em>.
- Author Biography<strong>Thomas Fox Averill</strong>'s rode and <em>Secrets of the Tsil Cafe: A Novel with Recipes</em> are also available from the University of New Mexico Press. He teaches at Washburn University in Topeka, Kansas.
- Author(s)Thomas Fox Averill
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.