All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoachers, witch doctors, diamond-smuggling and corruption: welcome to the world of Detective Kubu...They find the first body or what the hyena had left near a waterhole considered magical by the local bush people. A string of clues suggests that the victim was murdered and his identity hidden. For Assistant Superintendent David Kubu Bengu, its obvious from the start that sinister forces are at work. On the surface a convivial figure with a passion for his wife, his wine and his music, Kubu is a clever and resourceful lawman, well versed in Botswanas deadliest secrets. As Kubu follows a blood-soaked trail, marked by lies and superstition, he uncovers a chain of crimes linked to the most powerful figures in the country influential enemies who will stop at thing to remove those who stand in their way...
- Author BiographyMichael Stanley is the writing team of native Africans Michael Sears and Stanley Trollip. The two friends have had many adventures together, including tracking lions at night, fighting bush fires on the Savuti plains in northern Botswana, surviving a charging elephant and losing their navigation maps while flying over the Kalahari. Michael Sears lives in Johannesburg, South Africa. Stanley Trollip divides his time between South Africa and Minneapolis, MN.
- Author(s)Michael Stanley
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date19/12/2008
- Weight682 g
- Width160 mm
- Height39 mm
- Spine239 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.49Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.