All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn A Case-Based Guide to Clinical Endocrilogy, Second Edition, a rewned group of distinguished clinicians once again provides stimulating instruction and insights into a wide variety of endocrine topics, teaching readers modern management of the conditions described and offering targeted entry into the literature. Importantly, many of the important elements in the current curriculum for clinical endocrine training as recommended by the Association of Program Directors in Clinical Endocrilogy, Diabetes and Metabolism are covered in this text. Thoroughly updated, this new edition t only covers new treatment approaches but also emphasizes the latest investigative advances in both imaging and molecular diagstics. To reinforce learning and retention of kwledge, a question-based approach is used in many of the case studies. Students, residents, fellows, and practitioners will find this reference to be an efficient way to review their understanding and increase their skills and abilities in patient investigation and management. An invaluable contribution to the field, A Case-Based Guide to Clinical Endocrilogy, Second Edition, offers the same comprehensive volume of thought-provoking case-studies that made the first edition of significant importance to all clinicians who treat patients with endocrine disorders.
- Author BiographyTerry F. Davies, MD, FRCP Baumritter Professor of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Bone Diseases Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 18 colour illustrations, 34 colour tables, biography
- Weight995 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byTerry F. Davies
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.