All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $14.98
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story of a Castle that holds many rooms filled with the lives of the people that live there. Some have secrets, some have regrets, and some are empty or full of confusion. Inside one room of this lavish Castle, a world-rewned Doctor named VALEN JOHANSSON lives his secret life. Kwn as a master of drug psychotherapy, he turns to the Castle for a much needed break from his life. With his betrayal, deceit, secrets, and lies he has much to hide. A sweet smelling florist, SYLVYA JENKINS, has captivated Valen's eyes, but she has been too busy with her work to tice him. How far will he go to get her to tice him? Meeting other friendly faces inside the Castle, DOCTOR JACOB SMITE and his witty nurse SUSIE WESTON stitch up problems that arise between Valen and Sylvya. As the four of them become entwined the lies unravel as blood and tears are shed. There are many friendly faces inside the Castle. Just because they are friendly, does t mean they are a friend.
- Author BiographyMy name is Patricia Bartlett, but I have always gone by Pati. I was born near Detroit, and grew up in Walled Lake, Michigan. My high school sweet-heart David and I married right after high school and as of today we have welcomed three children to our family; our son Aaron, and our twin daughters Aubrey and Autumn. As a teenager I loved to dabble with writing short stories but could never finish them or find which direction to take them. I decided to continue with my quest to finish them all and bring new ones to life. I recently changed career paths to allow more time at home with my children and to challenge myself as a writer. I have high hopes of becoming a well known author and would love to be recognized as such. My writing is best described as Literary Fiction with a twist of Chick Lit, surrounded by Drama with a flicker of Suspense all plotted around Romance. I like to think of it as a little bit of everything all rolled into one mouth-watering novel.
- Author(s)Patricia Ann Bartlett
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.