All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fantastic book Brian Moses tells us about cats, dogs, dragons, New York, space, disaurs, spider-swallowing, why he has given up playing air guitar, why you cant take a lobster though security, the ghosts of London underground and why fairies must have taken his brother!
- Author BiographyBrian Moses spends much of his time visiting schools where he runs workshop sessions and performs his poetry. He has compiled numerous collections for Macmillan including THE SECRET LIVES OF TEACHERS and ALIENS STOLE MY UNDERPANTS. He lives in Sussex with his wife and two daughters.
- Author(s)Brian Moses
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementUnabridged
- Reading Age7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.