All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionA key publication on the British Museum's internationally rewned Late Antique gold glass collection, this is the first publication in 50 years to offer new ideas on Late Antique gold glass, one of the most important areas in the field of ancient glass studies. It provides new insights into Early Christian icography and will appeal to specialists and n-specialists as well as museums and collectors. Includes a full catalogue of the British Museum's collection with beautiful colour illustrations. Edited by Chris Entwhistle and Liz James.
- Author BiographyDaniel Howells completed his PhD on the British Museum's collection of gold glass in 2010.
- Author(s)Daniel Howells
- PublisherBritish Museum Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Museum Press
- Content Note250 illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width208 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byChris Entwistle,Liz James
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.