Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together an international range of world-class scholars to engage with Andrew Louth's work and its influence on modern Theology. Andrew Louth is well kwn and influential in the English-speaking circles but also in the n-English Orthodox world, especially across Eastern Europe. The interaction between these theological groups remains sparse and intermittent. By drawing together scholars from the three main branches of Christianity and from around the world, this volume helps to increase our kwledge and exposure between these different spheres. This volume comprises of articles on Patristics, Byzantine Fathers, Latin Fathers, Modern Christianity, Theology as Life and the reception of Louth's work outside the English-speaking world. The papers are written by the leading scholars, such as Lewis Ayres, John Milbank, Kallistos Ware and Thomas Graumann.
- Author BiographyJustin Mihoc is working on a PhD (Durham University) on the patristic reception and interpretation of Acts 1-5. He has published in Sudii Teologice and Ortodoxia. Serafim Aldea is working on a PhD (Durham University) on the ecclesiology of Elder Sophrony. His publications include Canonic Flesh, Utilitarian Poems, Skeleton, Cheap Literature and Sushi.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byFr. Leonard Aldea,Justin Mihoc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.