CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.32
- AU $41.05Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.19
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.58
- AU $13.65Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $27.94Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- Description'A book for serious slurpers' - Matthew Fort, The Guardian From the intense flavours of a clear consumme to the hearty warmth of a good broth, from the tang of a chilled summer appetizer to the richness of a comforting chowder, soup is one of themost versatile dishes imaginable. This unparalleled book covers every aspect of cooking soups, from stock-making and thickening to garnishes, embellishments and accompaniments.
- Author BiographyLindsey Bareham is the Glenfiddich Award-winning cookery writer, restaurant critic, and broadcaster. She is the author of several definitive books including IN PRAISE OF THE POTATO, ONIONS WITHOUT TEARS and most recently the higly acclaimed THE BIG RED BOOK OF TOMATOES. She is a regular contributor to 'Woman's Hour' and 'You and Yours' on BBC Radio 4 and writes a daily recipe for London's Evening Standard. She lives in London, W4.
- Author(s)Lindsey Bareham
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2001
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight296 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.