All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecond NatureCelebrity magazine reporter Lee Radcliffe is at the top of her game when she scores an exclusive interview with bestselling horror writer Hunter Brown. But the toriously private author has one condition: the interview must be conducted over the course of a camping trip. Lee will do anything to get the story, but after some one-on-one time with her ruggedly handsome interviewee, she finds the only thing she wants an exclusive onis his heart.Summer DessertsWhen Summer Lydon, dessert chef extraordinaire, is approached to revamp the kitchen at Blake Cocharan's Philadelphia hotel, she's hesitant at first, but the project and Blake himself are too tempting to deny. Accustomed to traveling the world, love-resistant Summer gets her first real taste of staying in one placeand all the pleasures to be savored when love is on the menu.
- Author(s)Nora Roberts
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilhouette Books
- Weight227 g
- Width104 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine33 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.