Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionA gripping tale about coming of age and coming into one's own, A Child without a Choice tells of one woman's struggles growing up in an oppressive religion. Baptized into her mother's faith, Lori struggles as a young girl with how her religion sets her apart from others, and as a teenager with her desire to fit in and lead a rmal life. Filled with the drama of family schisms, the joys of budding romance, the suppression of personal tragedy, dreams of entrepreneurship, travels across the world, and the establishing of business and personal roots in her hometown, Lori's story will take you on a journey you don't want to miss.
- Author BiographyLori Heffernon embraces success. She is the proud owner of Madison's favorite couple's spa, the Oasis Day Spa, which has been serving Madison for fifteen years with an amazing team of therapists. Lori is also a motivational speaker and a guest on radio and blog talk shows. She attributes her success to great mentors, a loyal team, and resolute self motivation. She enjoys networking, boating, traveling, personal development, wine, sushi, local Badger games, and spending time with the love of her life. Lori's mission is to motivate and inspire others to enjoy life, relax, and step into her spa world.
- Author(s)Lori Heffernon
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.