All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the bustling, swy streets of 19th-century London to the ghostly apparitions of Christmases past and future, award-winning artist Roberto Incenti vividly renders t only the authentic detail but also the emotional impact of Charles Dickens's beloved Christmas tale. In both crowded urban scenes and intimate portraits of familiar characters, we gain a sense of the timeless humanity of the tale and perhaps catch a glimpse of ourselves.
- Author BiographyCharles Dickens (1812 70) is one of the most popular English authors of all time. His works include 15 novels and many sketches, travel books, and other nonfiction works. Dickens also wrote five Christmas books. The first, <em>A Christmas Carol</em>, was published in 1843. Today, it is recognized as one of the most famous stories ever written. Roberto Innocenti is a self-taught artist who has earned worldwide acclaim with such illustrated books as <em>The House</em>, <em>Nutcracker</em>, <em>Rose Blanche</em>, <em>Erika's Story</em>, <em>The Adventures of Pinocchio</em>, and <em>The Girl in Red</em>. In 2008, he received the prestigious Hans Christian Andersen Award for his contributions to children's literature. He lives in Florence, Italy.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens
- PublisherCreative Editions
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Editions
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width229 mm
- Height318 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.