Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.98Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionScarlet Ribbons by Cheryl Pierson Miguel Rivera is kwn as El Diablo, The Devil. Men avoid meeting his eyes in fear of his gun. Persuaded by a street vendor he makes a foolish holiday purchase-two scarlet ribbons. Taking a room at his former lover's boarding house, Miguel discovers a secret. Can a meeting with a mysterious priest and the miracle of the Scarlet Ribbons set Miguel on a new path? The Proposal by Diane Craver Jacqueline Andrews hopes her boyfriend is giving her an engagement ring for her birthday. Her best friend, Tyler Jordan, wants Jacqueline to be happy, but t with Brad. Tyler blew off Jacqueline's confession of love for him before he left for college. When he returns as a physician's assistant, he falls in love with her. He needs to win back her love. Will his hot kisses sway her? Or is she going to marry Brad? My Life and Times with Nickolopolus Christog Cringelenstien Clausener by Charlotte Raby Miranda Jane, a milk bar waitress at the North Pole, looks forward to the end of her shift, but one last customer turns an ordinary work night into something magical. Read MJ's letter to the world in which she answers the thousands of questions she's received about how she became Mrs. Claus and what it's like being married to a famous elf! Angel and the Cowboy by Celia Yeary When U.S. Marshal Max Garrison enters the bookshop and meets lovely Daniella Sommers, his life changes. Kwing he's met the woman of his dreams, all he has to do is convince her to marry him and move to his ranch. Daniella has been different her entire life, with her dusky skin and black hair. Her English parents, though, convinced her she was theirs. When Max Garrison enters her lonely world, she learns that love is all that matters.
- Author BiographyVictory Tales Press is a select group of invited authors who have joined together to provide complete, quality, romance-based stories. With entertainment and value in mind, several stories by different authors will be published per book at various times throughout the year. Even our holiday related anthologies provide excellent reading year round.
- Author(s)Celia Yeary,Charlotte Raby,Cheryl Pierson,Diane Craver
- Date of Publication03/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.