All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccessible to casual and serious readers alike, this comprehensive survey ranges from 2000 BC to the 1980s and features more than 1,000 chrologically arranged photographs and drawings. Each of the 105 two-page spreads represents a specific era and includes comments on architectural details and historical events of the period.
- Author BiographyThe author of numerous works on architectural history, Doreen Yarwood has lectured in schools, universities, and art colleges.
- Author(s)Doreen Yarwood
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- Series TitleDover Architecture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width288 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.