All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionA civil society is one in which a democratic government and a market ecomy operate. This book explores the relationship between the two, examining the civil underpinnings of capitalism and the way a civil ecomy evolves and is developed.'
- Author(s)Severyn T. Bruyn
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEvolving Values for a Capitalist World S.
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight575 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.