All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionA Claimant's Guide to Understanding and Presenting Injury Damages, aims to guide people who (a) legitimately acquired injuries through little or fault of their own, (b) seek fair compensation for acquired disabling problems, and (c) are pursuing litigation with concomitant damages claims.
- Author BiographyMichael Shahnasarian, Ph.D., is president of Career Consultants of America, Inc., a private practice he founded in Tampa, Florida.
- Author(s)Michael Shahnasarian
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight236 g
- Width178 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.