CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionA witty, acerbic look at Long Island's fabled weekend playground by an award-winning columnist and his dogs. Dodson takes on everything from trophy wives to what today's Hampton birds demand in their birdhouses. The perfect gift for weekender and year-rounder alike.
- Author BiographyColumnist for The Southampton Press. Winner of five New York Press Association Awards. Founding editor of Us magazine (now Us Weekly). Divides his time between Long Island, New York City and Spain.
- Author(s)Reynolds Dodson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laura Hartman Maestro
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.