All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionBobbie Kalman's acclaimed Historic Communities Series provides a close-up view of how people lived more than two hundred years ago. Colorful photos, many taken by Bobbie Kalman herself at restored historic villages across the country, help support the fascinating information. Children will have fun learning about: -- early homes and the settler community-- what people wore and the crafts they made-- how settlers made their living-- how they spent their leisure time-- the values, customs, and traditions of the early settlersA Colonial Town: Williamsburg brings 18th century Williamsburg, Virginia to life for young readers. At a time when Virginia was a colony of England, children will witness its founding and restoration, travel down the cobblestone streets, and guess which shop signs represent which shopkeeper.Buildings explored include: -- the Goverr's Palace-- the church-- the school-- the Public Gaol-- the apothecary-- the post mill
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman
- PublisherCrabtree Pub Co
- Date of Publication19/11/1992
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleHistoric Communities S.
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Pub Co
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight136 g
- Width272 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Reading Age6-14
- Interest Age6-10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.