All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe children of Tigris have extraordinary telekinetic gifts-but are these special powers a blessing or a curse? On Tigris, children develop telekinesis beginning at the age of five. By the time they're pre-teens, though, their special abilities peak, then slip away as they reach maturity. Being able to teek gives them power-even over most adults-until they gradually become regular teenagers, longer special, longer with authority and status. Some handle the Transition better than others. Lisa Duncan always thought she'd mature gracefully, but at age fourteen, and close to losing her abilities, she's confused and uncertain about what the future will bring. That is, until she gets drawn into the experimental plan of Dr. Matthew Jarvis, whose scientific discovery may alter Tigrin society forever... Intriguing, original. -Kirkus Reviews Timothy Zahn is a New York Times bestselling science fiction author of more than forty vels, as well as many vellas and short stories. Best kwn for his contributions to the expanded Star Wars universe of books, including the Thrawn trilogy, Zahn won a 1984 Hugo Award for his vella Cascade Point. He also wrote the Cobra series, the Blackcollar series, the Quadrail series, and the young adult Dragonback series, whose first vel, Dragon and Thief, was an ALA Best Book for Young Adults. Zahn currently resides in Oregon with his family.
- Author BiographyTimothy Zahn is a <i>New York Times</i> bestselling science fiction author of more than forty novels, as well as many novellas and short stories. Best known for his contributions to the expanded Star Wars universe of books, including the Thrawn trilogy, Zahn won a 1984 Hugo Award for his novella Cascade Point<i>.</i> He also wrote the Cobra series, the Blackcollar series, the Quadrail series, and the young adult Dragonback series, whose first novel, <i>Dragon and Thief</i>, <i></i>was an ALA Best Book for Young Adults. Zahn currently resides in Oregon with his family.
- Author(s)Timothy Zahn
- PublisherOpen Road Media
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.