All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionA Companion to Colonial America consists of twenty-three original essays by expert historians on the key issues and topics in American colonial history. Each essay surveys the scholarship and prevailing interpretations in these key areas, discussing the differing arguments and assessing their merits. It's coverage includes politics, religion, migration, gender, ecology, and many others.
- Author BiographyDaniel Vickers is Professor of History at the University of California San Diego. He is the author of Farmers and Fisherman: Two Centuries of Work in Essex County, Massachusetts (1994).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2005
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to American History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note11
- Weight988 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDaniel Vickers
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.