All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionWithin the domains of criminal justice and mental health care, critical debate concerning 'care' versus 'control' and 'therapy' versus 'security' is w commonplace. Indeed, the 'hybridisation' of these areas is w a familiar theme. This unique and topical text provides an array of expert analyses from key contributors in the field that explore the interface between criminal justice and mental health. Using concise yet robust definitions of key terms and concepts, it consolidates scholarly analysis of theory, policy and practice. Readers are provided with practical debates, in addition to the theoretical and ideological concerns surrounding the risk assessment, treatment, control and risk management in a cross-disciplinary context. Included in this book is recommended further reading and an index of legislation, making it an ideal resource for students at undergraduate and postgraduate level, together with researchers and practitioners in the field.
- Author BiographyDr Paul Taylor is a Senior Lecturer in Criminology and Deputy Head of the Department of Social and Political Science, University of Chester, United Kingdom. Dr Karen Corteen is a Senior Lecturer and Programme Leader for Criminology in the Department of Social and Political Science, University of Chester, United Kingdom. Dr Sharon Morley is a Senior Lecturer in Criminology and Deputy Head of the Department of Social and Political Science, University of Chester, United Kingdom.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCompanions in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight635 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKaren Corteen,Paul Taylor,Sharon Morley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.