All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionA Companion to Medieval Art brings together cutting-edge scholarship devoted to the Romanesque and Gothic traditions in Northern Europe. Brings together cutting-edge scholarship devoted to the Romanesque and Gothic traditions in Northern Europe. Contains over 30 original theoretical, historical, and historiographic essays by rewned and emergent scholars. Covers the vibrancy of medieval art from both thematic and sub-disciplinary perspectives. Features an international and ambitious range - from reception, Gregory the Great, collecting, and pilgrimage art, to gender, patronage, the marginal, spolia, and manuscript illumination.
- Author BiographyConrad Rudolph is Professor of Medieval Art at the University of California, Riverside. He is the author of Violence and Daily Life: Reading, Art, and Polemics in the Citeaux Moralia in Job (1997) and Pilgrimage to the End of the World: The Road to Santiago de Compostela (2004).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Art History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1128 g
- Width174 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byConrad Rudolph
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.