All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife is an expression of our mind. Kazuo Inamori The international bestseller A Compass to Fulfillment isa spiritual business guide particularly relevant to ourpresent day and age. Kazuo Inamori, founder of Kyocera and KDDI, weavestogether his Buddhist faith and personal experience tocreate a life/business philosophy based on the simplestbut most profound of human concepts: do the right thing,always. Inamori credits his and his companies' extraordinarysuccess to the daily practice of this timeless truth. In A Compass to Fulfillment, the author helps you developyour own personal philosophy for success by: Recognizing your deepest desires and using them tocreate a better reality Informing all decisions with simple truths and principles Elevating your mind and practicing humility Living your life steered by an attitude of selfless service Controlling the trajectory of your life by accepting the will of the universe A Compass to Fulfillment is about strategic thinking, butt in the sense of business and management technicalities.It is about, first, understanding yourself, and thenusing that kwledge to get to the point you want to be-in your career, in your business, and in your life.
- Author BiographyDr. Kazuo Inamori is a world-renowned management expert and successful entrepreneur. At age 27, he founded Kyoto Ceramic Co., Ltd. (now Kyocera Corporation) using $10,000 from a friend. Kyocera has since become a global leader in high-tech ceramic and electronic products. In 1984, Inamori established DDI Corporation (now KDDI). One of Japan's leading philanthropists, he established the Inamori Foundation and created the Kyoto Prizes, prestigious international awards given to those who have made outstanding contributions to the progress of society. He is the author of A Passion for Success and For People and for Profit. For more about Inamori, visit global.kyocera.com/inamori/
- Author(s)Kazuo Inamori
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight326 g
- Width149 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.