All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionAre you confused or overwhelmed with all the parenting strategies out there? As a parent, are you feeling defeated and discouraged? Would you like a simple, powerful, life-changing perspective on parenting? In A Compass to Parenting, author Lydia Weatherly provides a Christian-based perspective about your role as a parent. In this guide, the author shares her experiences as a Christian parent, using personal stories and anecdotes to illustrate how you too can raise your children with wisdom and love. A Compass to Parenting helps you see your purpose in parenting; shows you practical ways to nurture, love, and instruct your child; and demonstrates how to become the parent your child needs. A Compass to Parenting communicates that parenting is more than changing your child s attitude and behavior; parenting is becoming the person God desires you to be. This guide provides encouragement, insight, and the tools to parent passionately and purposefully. It is filled with ways to influence your child s attitude and behavior, while preserving and promoting a close, loving relationship to help you experience joy and fulfillment in parenting.
- Author(s)Lydia Weatherly
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.