CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionIlluminates t only the history and development of Western music since the Middle Ages, but also John Ohl's understanding of the origins and continuity of that history, and his passionate ability to share and teach his kwledge. The collection also includes a biography of John F. Ohl by Enrique Alberto Arias, a bibliography of Ohl's publications, and an essay by Ohl on George Frederick Handel.
- Author BiographyEnrique Alberto Arias was an Associate Professor at DePaul University's School of New Learning and president of Ars Musica Chicago. He died in 2004.
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1999
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight744 g
- Width185 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byEnrique Alberto Arias,Jeffrey Wasson,Susan M. Filler,William V. Porter,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.