All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCiting developmental characteristics of each grade level, A Complete Guide to Rubrics presents examples and adaptations of assessment rubrics on a variety of subjects. It features examples of teacher-created rubrics, Internet resources, and additional chapters devoted to assessing techlogical topics, including blogging. This book will be of interest to all educators who are required to assess student performance.
- Author BiographyAudrey M. Quinlan teaches undergraduate and graduate methods courses in language arts and elementary math to preservice teachers at Seton Hill University, Pennsylvania, where she also supervises student teachers.
- Author(s)Audrey M. Quinlan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/07/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.