All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed as one of the best books ever published on the subject, A Complete Guide to Special Effects Makeup covers everything from basic facial makeup styles, and simple scars and gashes, to masks, molds and cast-making: everything you need to kw to create vampires, zombies and other fantastical characters. This title is presented with clear step by step instructions and hundreds of color photos.
- Author BiographyThe 7 talented artists who have contributed to this book are Akihito, Tomonobu Iwakura, Keizo, Yuga Takahashi, Akiteru Nakada, Manabu Namikawa, and Tomu (Hyakutake). Between them they have worked on scores of TV series and movies, including Japanese productions like Casshern and Ultraman Max, and Hollywood movies including Alien vs Predator and Land of the Dead.
- Author(s)Tokyo SFX Makeup Workshop
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour photos throughout
- Weight612 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.