All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is a printed edition of the two-hour lecture on the pathophysiology of obesity that Dr. Dovan gives to his weight loss patients. This book covers topics such as why we gain weight, why we should lose excess fat and how to keep it off. The reader will understand that obesity is a chronic disease and can be treated by using food as a drug to cause better weight loss. Dr. Dovan discusses the laboratory tests he does for his obese patients and explains the science in a language easy to understand. A good resource for people who want to lose weight and for physicians who want to help them.
- Author BiographyJames Donovan, MD is a family physician and bariatric medicine specialist certified by the American Board of Obesity Medicine and the American Board of Family Medicine. He practices in Duluth, Minnesota.
- Author(s)James Donovan MD
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.67Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.