All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough enterprise mobility is in high demand across domains, an absence of experts who have worked on enterprise mobility has resulted in a lack of books on the subject. A Comprehensive Guide to Enterprise Mobility fills this void. It supplies authoritative guidance on all aspects of enterprise mobility-from technical aspects and applications to implementation. The book introduces basic concepts such as enterprise mobility adoption strategy and user requirements in mobility. Illustrating the technical aspects of enterprise mobility, it analyzes the key features and challenges in developing mobility solutions for various domains. The text is organized into four sections: *Mobility Concepts: supplies a solid foundation in enterprise mobility, from strategy definition to deployment of enterprise mobility solutions *Mobile Solutions and Case Studies: introduces readers to the applications of enterprise mobility across a wide range of industry sectors *Mobile Application Development: supplies an overview of popular mobile platforms and mobile programming languages *Techlogy Considerations in Mobility: details hybrid and supporting techlogies in enterprise mobility The book's case studies illustrate the complete lifecycle in the development of mobility solutions, including the high level requirements, architecture, and design principles for each use case. Demonstrating how to put the concepts covered into practice, the text details the application of mobility solutions across various domains, including the healthcare, retail, airline, and pharmaceutical industries.
- Author BiographyJithesh Sathyan, Anoop N., Navin Narayan, and Shibu Kizhakke Vallathai are with Infosys Technologies Ltd., India.
- Author(s)Anoop N,Jithesh Sathyan,Navin Narayan,Shibu Kizhakke Vallathai
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note165 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables
- Weight907 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.