All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIcelandic is closer to the speech patterns of the Middle Ages than any living European language, making this volume invaluable to students and scholars of Old Icelandic and English culture and history.
- Author(s)Geir T Zoega
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/08/2004
- LanguageEnglish & Icelandic
- Series TitleDover Language Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width136 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.