All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhen A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court was published in 1889, Mark Twain was undergoing a series of personal and professional crises. Thus what began as a literary burlesque of British chivalry and culture grew into a disturbing satire of modern techlogy and social thought. The story of Hank Morgan, a nineteenth-century American who is accidentally returned to sixth-century England, is a powerful analysis of such issues as monarchy versus democracy and free will versus determinism, but it is also one of Twain's finest comic vels, still fresh and funny after more than 100 years.
- Author(s)Mark Twain
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/10/1983
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight200 g
- Width109 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.