Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionThere is more than folk wisdom in the saying that Opposites Attract, but that phrase is put to its sternest test in the case of Myrna Minkoff and Ignatius P. Reilly, two twenty-something college grads. Myrna, an Ivy Leaguer, is the lovely scion of a wealthy Long Island family and a staunch supporter of the 2016 Democratic presidential minee, while I.P. is an All-American football player from the Louisiana Baptist Academy. I.P. is a Donald Trump operative from New Orleans whose religious, social, and ecomic status is scarcely closer to Myrna's than it is to a distant galaxy. Are these two kids just starry-eyed, or are they star-crossed. Read and you will see.
- Author BiographyBill Shaw is the Woodson Professor of Law and Ethics emeritus in the McCombs School of Business, The University of Texas at Austin. He and Monica, married more than 50 years, met as soda jerks at Old Faithful, Yellowstone Park, in 1963. They have 3 daughters and 5 grandchildren. Since retirement in 2007, he has written two other novels and a screenplay. Professor Shaw ended his unspectacular career as a marathoner with race #21, and in September, 2015, completed his 13th triathlon.
- Author(s)Bill Shaw
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date20/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.