All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionA second edition of this book is w available. This anthology brings together the best recent scholarship and writing on Cuban politics, ecomics, foreign relations, society, and culture in the post-Soviet era, which Cubans call the Special Period. Ideally suited for students and general readers seeking to understand contemporary Cuba, the book includes a substantive introduction setting the historical context, as well as part introductions and a chrology.
- Author BiographyPhilip Brenner is professor of international relations and director of the Inter-Disciplinary Council on Latin America at American University. Marguerite Rose Jimenez is a graduate student in the School of International Service at American University. John M. Kirk is professor of Latin American studies at Dalhousie University. William M. LeoGrande is dean of the School of Public Affairs and professor of government at American University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Out-of-print date09/07/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight898 g
- Width180 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJohn M. Kirk,Marguerite Rose Jimenez,Phillip Brenner,William M. LeoGrande
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.