Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis first collection portrays the artist's clarity of vision and acute ear for the movement of language. It is influenced by everyday objects and an Eastern sense of their importance.
- Author BiographyAlan Sharples was born in Darlington, County Durham, in 1946. He studied Creative Arts at Crewe and Alsage College and later worked as an English tutor in Germany and Japan, where he developed a strong interest in Eastern philosophy and art, and in the intergration of visual art and literature.He first began to write poetry on an evening course in 1980, since then he has had poems published in Poetry Review, and two pamphlets published: Driftwood (1982) and Garden of the Senses (1984)
- Author(s)Alan Sharples
- PublisherEnitharmon Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEnitharmon Press
- Content Note4ill.
- Weight86 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.