All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of the Corris line restoration project. This title concentrates on the rebuilding of the railway since 1966. Following its closure in 1948, the Corris lay dormant for almost two decades. The pioneer preservationists faced a monumental task and this book is a fascinating account of the restoration project, illustrated with photographs from the archives.
- Author(s)Gwyn Briwnant-Jones
- PublisherGomer Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLlandysul
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGomer Press
- Content Notecolour and b/w illustrations
- Width182 mm
- Height220 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.