Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionAn isolated stone cottage with mains water, invaded by mice, rats and swarms of insects, a place where giant swdrifts sever the electricity supply and all connections with the outside world...This is what Lawrence and Christine Dyer face when they start a new life up in the bleak, rocky hills of the English Peak District. Wild creatures, eccentric hill folk, uncooperative farm animals and foaling Shetland ponies all have a part to play in this relating of triumphs and disasters -- all set against the incredibly beautiful backdrop of the hills and moors with their bold crags of dark millstone grit, their secret valleys of moss-carpeted forests and clear brooks sheltering shoals of trout.
- Author(s)Lawrence Dyer
- PublisherWildside Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2003
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWildside Press
- Weight431 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.