All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionHow Does a Husband and Wife Come to an Agreement About Money? Tabitha is a young mother of two who struggles with her family's finances every day. She's tried to talk with her husband, Jack, about their money struggles, but he won't listen. A friend of Tabitha's invites her to a weekend women's conference. How can Tabitha take off work and go to this conference, when she doesn't have the cash to go, and can't miss a day of work because their money is so tight? Find out how she overcomes these problems in A Couple with Common Cents.
- Author BiographyRyan Eidson has the unique ability to make complex ideas easy to understand as he speaks and writes. He is the founding editor and publisher of Macon The News and The Maple Messenger, community newspapers based in Macon, Missouri. He and his wife, Lori, grew up on small family farms in the Midwest.
- Author(s)Ryan Eidson
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.