All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an introductory text in functional analysis. Unlike many modern treatments, it begins with the particular and works its way to the more general. From the reviews: This book is an excellent text for a first graduate course in functional analysis...Many interesting and important applications are included...It includes an abundance of exercises, and is written in the engaging and lucid style which we have come to expect from the author. --MATHEMATICAL REVIEWS
- Author(s)John B. Conway
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/1994
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.96
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight769 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1990. Corr. 4th printing 1994
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.