All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionAn excellent up-to-date introduction to the theory of groups. It is general yet comprehensive, covering various branches of group theory. The 15 chapters contain the following main topics: free groups and presentations, free products, decompositions, Abelian groups, finite permutation groups, representations of groups, finite and infinite soluble groups, group extensions, generalizations of nilpotent and soluble groups, finiteness properties. --ACTA SCIENTIARUM MATHEMATICARUM
- Author(s)Derek John Scott Robinson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/09/2012
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number80
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight795 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1996. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.