CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe book includes a wide gamut of topics in the field of Mathematics, like sets, mappings, relations, countable sets, real number system and natural number sets. It also includes other important and relevant subjects like limit points, open and closed sets, Bolza Weierstrass' theorem, compact sets, Lindelof and Heine-Borel Theorems, convergent series and Reimann Theorem. All the theorems are explained in a lucid manner with examples to help the readers in understanding the topic better. Exercises are also included at the end of every topic for the benefit of the readers. The information and explanations provided in the book are systematic and easy to follow. The book is primarily aimed at the undergraduate students of Mathematics, but would also be an appealing read for anyone interested in the topic.
- Author BiographyP.C. Bhakta is a retired Professor in the Department of Mathematics in Jadavpur University, India.
- Author(s)P. C. Bhakta
- PublisherSarat Book House
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSarat Book House
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.