All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.78Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.92Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $10.85Trending at AU $16.13
About this product
- DescriptionHer high school classmate has turned into a rugged and commanding cowboy... Bull Rider Jesse West is on top of the world and fighting for the title of a lifetime at the bull riding finals in Las Vegas-until he crashes into Tara Kent in the stands at the rodeo arena. He seizes the opportunity to confront the girl who broke his heart by disappearing out of his life. In Vegas to decorate a billionaire's mansion, Tara is invited to the rodeo by her client. The top-ranked rider is the boy she left without a word of goodbye when her life crashed down around her. She's alarmed to discover that the chemistry between them is stronger than ever. Jesse wants Tara in his bed-he's waited ten years-and he'll stop at thing to claim his prize. EXCERPT: Her eyes widened as he slid his arm around her waist. She sucked in a breath and tried to stay calm. Just dance with him, be nice, then wish him good night. She could do this. She tried to remind herself that this was her old friend Jesse, the sweet boy an inch shorter than her who she used to reminisce about blistering Austin summer days with when they were both freezing their butts off in a New England winter. It didn't work. This Jesse was a whole different animal. His once skinny body was w ripped with muscle, doubt gained from jumping on and off horses and bulls and heaving big saddles around. Formerly shy, he w oozed quiet confidence that disarmed her. His other arm circled her and he held her close and swayed gently in time to the music. His subtle masculine scent crept over her senses and she blinked, trying to halt the effect it had on her. She could feel her pulse rate accelerate and her breathing grow shallow. Her skin grew hotter by the second and she could barely stay upright on her feet because her knees were getting weak... Are you okay? He pulled her a little closer. Her breasts weren't quite touching his chest yet-they weren't that big-but any minute w her nipples were going to brush up against the crisp fabric of his shirt and- I am feeling a little light headed. Don't worry. I'll catch you if you pass out. His slow smile crept across his mouth-a wide, sensual mouth with perfectly shaped lips that she didn't remember at all-and further unraveled her. Explore the Hearts of the West series: A Cowboy's Heart: The One that Got Away His Fearless Heart: The Bull Rider's Baby Surprise His Untamed Heart: The Cowboy's Christmas Reunion Join the new release newsletter at www.jenlewis.com.
- Author(s)Jennifer Lewis
- Date of Publication14/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.