All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to be human? This critical text from a well-respected author captures and interrogates the many models which have been developed to explore and explain human behaviour. Informed by sociological, psychological and biological perspectives, the book plots the key stages of the life course from childhood through to older age.
- Author BiographyPaula Nicolson is Professor of Critical Social and Health Psychology at Royal Holloway University of London, UK. Her most recent books are Postnatal Depression (Wiley 2001) and Gender, Power and Organisation (Routledge, 1996).
- Author(s)Paula Nicolson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight532 g
- Width177 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.