All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents the transition from traditionalism to modernism in connection to two of Kung's most important books on ecclesiology: Structures of the Church (1962) as representing Kung's traditional theology, and On Being a Christian (1974) as a reflection of his modern approach to Christianity.
- Author BiographyCORNELIU C. SIMUT is Faculty of Theology and Director of the Research Centre at Emanuel University, Romania.
- Author(s)Corneliu C. Simut
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/08/2008
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.